Here's the deal

On February 4, 2012 Wesley was in a skiing accident and broke his neck. He is 16 years old and is planning to graduate high school this year. There are not many 16 year old boys as amazing as he is. He is kind, thoughtful, and good looking.to date on his progress. I will make sure Wesley gets to read every comment this blog receives. My siblings and I will try to keep this blog current.



Monday, June 11, 2012

Wes is doing well!

I know. I know. It has been a while. Last week was a busy week for Wes as well as for Ben and me. Ben and I found out on Monday that we were moving to Guatemala on Wednesday morning. We made it safe and sound. It is a beautiful country and, so far, we love it. We have already had a few adventures… but that is not for this blog.

My dad is suppose to send me an update with pictures and video any day now. Wesley went to a youth conference in Great Falls last week (Thursday through Saturday). When he got home Saturday night, he had friends over to play games. My parents said that they haven’t seen Wesley laugh so hard since the accident. His friends are really good for him.

That is all I have for now. I was going through old pictures today and I found this gem of the boys in our family. This picture was taken in 2008 and I love it. 

Left to right: Nate’s Bro-in-law (Mike) Ben, Nate, Wes, Trev, DallIMG_1112

No comments:

Post a Comment