Here's the deal

On February 4, 2012 Wesley was in a skiing accident and broke his neck. He is 16 years old and is planning to graduate high school this year. There are not many 16 year old boys as amazing as he is. He is kind, thoughtful, and good looking.to date on his progress. I will make sure Wesley gets to read every comment this blog receives. My siblings and I will try to keep this blog current.



Friday, February 17, 2012

2.17.12 quick update

Wesley sat up at the edge of his bed, with a guy holding his elbow, for about 30 minutes today. He is getting better. I wanted to take pictures of that today but I had an appointment I had to go to.

We wheeled Wesley outside today to bask in the sun.

He enjoyed teasing Ari (6 year old niece), it made him smile a few times as she responded as any 6 year old girl would respond to teasing.

Anyone that would like to send Wes anything, I have an address for you. This is my Grandma's address and she has given me permission to give it out.

Wesley Greene
1417 E. Berridge Lane
Phoenix, AZ 85014

We appreciate all the love, support, and comments.

This is my 3rd post tonight so be sure to check out the previous posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment