Here's the deal

On February 4, 2012 Wesley was in a skiing accident and broke his neck. He is 16 years old and is planning to graduate high school this year. There are not many 16 year old boys as amazing as he is. He is kind, thoughtful, and good looking.to date on his progress. I will make sure Wesley gets to read every comment this blog receives. My siblings and I will try to keep this blog current.



Thursday, February 9, 2012

Dear Wes

Dear Wes,

You are one clever little beast. I was feeding you some delicious pureed pork for dinner and you kept saying, "bring someone else in from the waiting room." You were lucky because the waiting room was quite full. Every time I started feeding you that is what I heard.

Thanks for being patient with me. I know I am not the greatest and doing the tasks that help take care of you but you never seem to complain... at least not out loud to me.

Today you were amazing. Amidst the pain, congestion, moving bed, and multiple visitors I still saw a few smiles coming from you. My heart yearns to take away the pain, but I know I can't.

I love you,
Ry


4 comments:

  1. Every member of your family is in the hearts and prayers of many people. I am Ralph and Elna Scoffield's daughter that lives in Utah. I saw a status on Facebook from friends of Wesley about trying to get in touch with Jimmer Fredette to see if he could contact Wesley with encouragement. I've had a few people say they can get in touch with Jimmer with the message. Can you give me an email and/or phone number we could pass on in case these contacts pan out?? My email is kristinsbaldwin@gmail.com and my phone number is 801-225-3946 if you feel comfortable giving contact info to pass along. Prayers and hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ry- thanks for these updates. So many of us have Wesley and your family in our minds all the time these days. There's no question, the Greene's are loved and supported by many.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We continue to pray for you guys. Even my five boys are praying for Wes. I know they don't remember him but they do know the power of prayer. My oldest Christopher (10) when he found out he said we need to pray for him. Thanks for the updates. I didn't understand the change of his status. What was complete and incomplete?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wes-
    We are constantly praying for you and you are in our minds each and every day! I know the Lord loves you and your family and I know He will take care of you. My kids are even praying for you even though they've never met you. We have tons of friends and family that have never met you also praying. Here is to you having a better day today and that each day just gets better and better! Keep your chin up-- you are loved!
    Love,
    Nate, Jessica (Greene), Maya, and Zoey Bradfield

    ReplyDelete