Here's the deal

On February 4, 2012 Wesley was in a skiing accident and broke his neck. He is 16 years old and is planning to graduate high school this year. There are not many 16 year old boys as amazing as he is. He is kind, thoughtful, and good looking.to date on his progress. I will make sure Wesley gets to read every comment this blog receives. My siblings and I will try to keep this blog current.



Sunday, February 5, 2012

message from my mom

I need to thank everyone for all their prayers. For those who do not know my 16 year old son had a horrible ski accident yesterday. He broke his neck in two places. He went through a very long surgery most of the night last night. It went really well. He still has no movement or feeling below his shoulders. But it is still early. Wesley really needs prayers.

5 comments:

  1. Hey Wesley I dont know you too well I was more friends with Dallin and Ryanne. I just want you to know that you are in our prayers here in AZ. I know you are a fighter and you will make it through this even stronger than you all ready are!!! Heavenly Father is watching you and will bless you. Be strong !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My heart is aching for Wesley and your family. David and I have you in our prayers and are fasting for Wesley today. We believe that miracles can and still do happen and we are pleading to our Father in Heaven to grant your family this miracle that Wesley will be healed and that your family will be comforted and at peace. We love you all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wesley and Greene family,
      So many people look up to you and admire you for your faith. In the Greenway ward today, people shared testimonies that included how Wesley and the Greene family have touched their lives and continue to strengthen their testimonies because of your goodness and the spiritual light that you emit. Wesley you are a special boy and you have an incredible family to help you through this challenge. You have the love and prayers of The Fuller/Campbell families. We are praying and fasting for you and will continue to do so. Heavenly Father loves you and your family and know that you are greatly loved by countless people!
      Aleasha

      Delete
  3. I am so sorry. You and your family, and especially Wesley, will be in my prayers for many nights to come.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wesley,
    I remember you as a little kid, around 4 or 5 yrs old, and cherish the times our families spent together. I know that you know this, but the Priesthood is powerful. It brings joy to my heart to know that during this part of your life that you have been blessed with loving parents, and family, who are worthy of the blessings of heaven and that you are surrounded by worthy men to administer to you the powers of heaven. We are blessed as member of the church to know that Heavenly Father loves us and will always take care of us. You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.

    -Mitch, Kristin, Dietrich, and Zoe Transtrum.

    ReplyDelete