Here's the deal

On February 4, 2012 Wesley was in a skiing accident and broke his neck. He is 16 years old and is planning to graduate high school this year. There are not many 16 year old boys as amazing as he is. He is kind, thoughtful, and good looking.to date on his progress. I will make sure Wesley gets to read every comment this blog receives. My siblings and I will try to keep this blog current.



Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Pictures, as promised

I was finally able to get my pictures on a computer. There won't be much writing tonight because I'm pretty tired... here are the pics. 
Enjoy!

The boys came to see Wesley off. It had been a long morning; it was refreshing to see these faces. 
Wesley had had an allergic reaction to a medicine they gave him right before the ambulance came to pick him up. Poor guy. It took a lot out of him.

The Airplane

Transferring Wes from the ambulance to the airplane

My mom and I sat in the back of the plane. This is our view looking forward.

Arizona hospital means Arizona visitors... including these two little monsters. They love Wes and give him plenty of little boy, slobbery kisses.


some of those kisses

These are a few pictures from back in Bozeman...
Wes on the tilt table, being a champ.

 The last night we were in Bozeman, the nurses agreed to let Wes be wheeled out into the waiting room. It was a huge moment of excitement. This crowd was there to great him.

Here is the family that was at the hospital with Wes. We all look a little ragged. Ben looks pretty darn good if I do say so myself (far left). Yes, I am wearing pink tennis shoes with a skirt. My feet were hurting after wearing dress shoes.

There you have it. Pictures. Pictures. Pictures.
Love,
Ry

3 comments:

  1. Wesley, you are looking good! You are in my thoughts and prayers and I wish you a speedy recovery. You are blessed with a loving, caring, attentive family. To Karen and Ryanne, it was a pleasure to meet you. Keep your chins up, he is a beautiful handsome young man. Sincerely, Deb, your flight nurse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ryan, Here is a affirmation for Wesley. If is his willing have him repeat it until he memories it. All power is now given me in mind,body and affairs. The power of God is now working through me to free me from every negative influence. Nothing can hold me in bondage. All power is mine to control my thoughts,to vitalize my body, to experience success, and to bless others. I am strong in the Lord and the Power of His might. Let the words of my mouth, and the meditations of my heart be acceptable in thy sight O Lord my strength, and my redeemer.
    Repeat as needed at least 3 or 4 times a day.
    Have him say it once. Notice how he feel before and then after. Also if willing I can help someone to do some tramra work with over the phone. This will help him to feel more relaxed if he thinks about the acident. We are praying for all of you. Love Ya, Jolene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the posts, Ry. Glad you made it to AZ safe and sound and we're happy to see Wes looking good, albeit slobbery from lovin's. Would you mind posting a mailing address for Wes? I've had some friends ask for it. I think they are going to send him Jimmer, who will personally deliver a year's supply of Chik-fil-ette (we don't have it in WY, so how can you expect me to spell it?) and tickets to all future Jimmer Events.
    Love you all lots and we continue to cheer you on, Wes, from afar!
    PS--I think the above reference to chicken sandwiches is actually French for "pretty little chickens." So, pardon my French, Wes.

    ReplyDelete