Here's the deal

On February 4, 2012 Wesley was in a skiing accident and broke his neck. He is 16 years old and is planning to graduate high school this year. There are not many 16 year old boys as amazing as he is. He is kind, thoughtful, and good looking.to date on his progress. I will make sure Wesley gets to read every comment this blog receives. My siblings and I will try to keep this blog current.



Sunday, February 5, 2012

He is slowly waking up

here is the update
Update on Wesley Greene. He is semi awake. His vitals are great. He is breathing mostly on his own so the are going to remove the intubation tube anytime. Still too much swelling to know much. He will be doing rehab in Phoenix starting in a week or 2 and that will last for atleast 7 months.
My family is so grateful for everyone's prayers on Wesley's behalf. Please keep them coming. We feel so much love for everyone.
Hopefully within the next few days I will be able to speak with Wesley and I'll type what he has to say.
Love you all.
Ry

1 comment:

  1. Wesley,

    It's wonderful to read the comments both from your family and extended family and friends. We hope that you can feel everyone's faith and prayers and love for you. Like everyone else, you are in our thoughts and prayers and fasting. We are all so blessed to have the gospel in our lives. Since I have few more thoughts I want to share I am going to send a letter to you via your brother Dallin at his e-mail address.

    We have complete faith that Heavenly Father hears and answers the prayers of His children and know that you are in the Lord's hands.

    With Much Love,

    The Palmer/Carter family - Harvey and Rebecca, Jeff and Ryan

    ReplyDelete